- You must have an active, unencumbered RN license to practice nursing in the state of California.
- An associate’s degree or diploma in nursing is needed.
- A cumulative 2.0 GPA is required.
How to Enroll into the RN to BSN Program
- Contact your admissions counselor, Nina Ciric, at 707-294-6544 for assistance with any questions you may have.
- If you’d like more information, please complete an online application
- When you’ve applied, we will ask to verify your active and unencumbered California RN license.
- Additionally, you’ll need to submit official transcripts from all colleges and/or schools of nursing previously attended.
- Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for pre-evaluation of transfer credit and to expedite the admission process. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax copies of unofficial transcripts to 707-737-0363.
- Your official transcript should be sent directly from awarding institution to:
Pacific Union College
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508